“HIM exists to equip, unify, and encourage pastors and leaders in Christian ministry”
HIM’s means for accomplishing this is through seminars and conferences held in Hawaii. Yes, that means equipping pastors and church leaders, but also Sunday school teachers, prayer teams, parents, youth, business leaders and leaders of non-profits. We don’t need high profile positions to lead. We just need to use what God has given us where we are.
Statement of Faith
- There is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, Holy and inspired by God, of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- God the Father sent us his Son, Jesus Christ, fully human and fully divine, who was born of a virgin. He lived a sinless life. His death on the cross provided our redemption. He was bodily resurrected and ascended into heaven and has a present ministry of intercession for us. We look forward to His return in power and glory.
- God created humans to have fellowship with Him, but they defied God by sinfully going their own way. As a result, every human needs God’s saving grace to end this alienation from Him. Salvation comes only through saving grace, trusting in Jesus Christ alone— not human effort — and must be received personally by repentance and faith.
- The Holy Spirit is involved in the miracle of the conversion of an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a Godly life. Among many offices, the Holy Spirit equips believers for personal growth for service to the church. The church’s role is to glorify God and serve those in need.