Statement of Faith
- There is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, Holy and inspired by God, of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- God the Father sent us his Son, Jesus Christ, fully human and fully divine, who was born of a virgin. He lived a sinless life. His death on the cross provided our redemption. He was bodily resurrected and ascended into heaven and has a present ministry of intercession for us. We look forward to His return in power and glory.
- God created humans to have fellowship with Him, but they defied God by sinfully going their own way. As a result, every human needs God’s saving grace to end this alienation from Him. Salvation comes only through saving grace, trusting in Jesus Christ alone— not human effort — and must be received personally by repentance and faith.
- The Holy Spirit is involved in the miracle of the conversion of an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a Godly life. Among many offices, the Holy Spirit equips believers for personal growth for service to the church. The church’s role is to glorify God and serve those in need.