If you have questions, we've got answers!
Before the Conference
Be sure you are registered and have your ticket(s). Tickets were emailed to the address provided at the time of purchase. Each person attending must check in with a valid ticket — either a printed ticket or a digital ticket from your mobile device.
What if I can't find my ticket?
- Look for an email from "Simpletix" and not HIM. Simpletix is our online registration service and emails tickets directly to ticket purchasers.
- Check your email’s junk/spam folder.
- Contact HIM before 2 pm, Wednesday, Sept 5, to have the email link resent. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (808) 988-9777.
- At the conference, come to REGISTRATION and we will help you there.
Can I buy more tickets?
Buy tickets anytime at this link—even after the conference begins!
Can my friends and I register at the conference?
Absolutely. Walk-ins are welcome.
If I can’t attend the whole conference, can a friend come in my place?
Registrations are for one person only and cannot be shared. However, an unused registration may be transferred to another person!
In the unforeseen event that you cannot use a ticket at the last minute:
- Give your ticket to a friend.
- Sell your ticket to someone else.
- Bless someone in need by leaving your ticket at Conference Headquarters. Many have done this in the past, and the amazed faces and gratitude of unsuspecting recipients is priceless.
Who is speaking and when?
Find the full schedule and speaker information on the HIM Mental Health page online at himonline.org/mentalhealth. Please note: Schedules and speakers are subject to change. Any changes will be announced at the conference.
At the conference
Check-in begins 5:30 p.m., Friday, Sept 7. Saturday-Only registrants can start checking in at 7:00 a.m., Saturday, Sept 8.
Nametags • Please wear your nametag at all times as this is required for admission to conference sessions.
Just Show Up • Join speaker Ed Morgan and HIM co-founder Pam Chun for two optional sessions sharing “Just Show Up” Bible reading and book clubs. All you have to do is "just show up." No preparation needed.
• Saturday Morning, 7:30 am JUST SHOW UP Bible reading & morning devotions
• Saturday Lunch Time Book Club, 12 noon JUST SHOW UP book club and Bible reading. Featured book: Walking With God Through Pain and Suffering* by Tim Keller. *Special offer: Book + Sandwich for only $10. Limited to the first 40. Cash only, please.
Saturday lunch is not included. Consider these 3 onsite options:
- First Prez Youth fundraising lunch on the covered lanai outside the ballroom
- Just Show Up lunch book club (see above)
- Honey’s Restaurant on the lower level of Ko‘olau Ballrooms
Offsite lunch options in Kaneohe and Kailua towns are nearby by and numerous. Closest are at Windward City Shopping Center on Kamehameha Hwy heading towards Kaneohe town (approx. 10 min drive). Restaurants include: Ayame Curry & Ramen, Blazin’ Steaks, Cajun King, Chao Phya Hai Thai, Don Goyo’s Mexican Food, Denny’s, Genki Sushi, KFC, Kin Sun Restaurant, KJ’s Local Grindz, Kozo Sushi, L&L Drive Inn, Little Saigon, Little Caesars, McDonald’s, Subway and Yoonyson Korean BBQ.
Books and resources
Logos Bookstore is helping us make speakers’ and other recommended books and resources available for sale. Purchases can be made at the Logos Bookstore table using a credit card, check or cash.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need cash/check to purchase resources not offered at the Logos Bookstore Table. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.
MP3 audio of the conference general sessions may be ordered online here. We could not, unfortunately, record the seminar sessions. Please allow 4-6 weeks processing. You will be notified by email when your order is available for download.
Will the HIM office be open during the conference?
No. The HIM office will close at noon on Friday, September 7th, and reopen at 7:30 a.m. on Monday, September 10th.
Aloha! We look forward to seeing you at the HIM Mental Health Conference!